MaxTC ECO Cool
Economic Extreme Power Temperature Forcing System
NEW – ECO Cool was designed with high power and flexibility in mind, allowing for customization to suit different package and interface variations. The system allows for forcing temperature across a wide range of high power device sizes and types, whether socketed or soldered to board. With state of the art design and technology the ECO Cool unit stimulates DUT to the desired temperature precisely and consistency by direct contact with a powerful thermal head.
Cooling Power: 400W@0°C
Quiet operation: 45dBA
Fits 19″ rack
This Product includes and protected by pending patents.
Proprietary of Mechanical-Devices Ltd 2012©
CE Certified and ISO 9001:2008 Certified.
- Fast time to stable temperature (Tcase)
- Short stabilizing soak time and overshooting.
- Temperature stability: ±0.5°C
- Condensation FREE at cold test
- Maintenance FREE system
- Fully programmable:available drivers LABVIEW, MATLAB, VB, C++, C#, Python….
- PID overshooting control
- Stand-alone plug and play system
- No external chiller or compressed air is required
- Software controlled transition rates to eliminate thermal shock
- Suitable for testing any socketed and soldered DUT up to 100mm size.
- Environmentally friendly operation
- ESD safe product
- Min and Max temperature safety lock
- Thermal stream/chamber/chiller replacement
- High Reliability Testing
- ATE, SLT and Bench
- Robust and small footprint
- Setup is very fast and convenient using the clip connects.
- Precise and consistent force, contact and thermal conductivity.
- Touch screen for accurate actuating force control in Kgf, (remote controlled)
- Fast and simple to attach and detach the thermal head using the clip connect.
- Adaptable for variety of soldered and socketed devices Compressed air supply is ONLY required. (80PSI maximum, 4mm air pipe hose)
- Ideal for bench testing, ATE and productive test engineering
Operations by a smart controller which is accessed through a 7″ color touch-screen with an extensive menu.
All system interface can be remotely controlled via LAN.
- Cooling Power 0°C@400W (steady state)
- Ramp Rate up to 75°C/Min
- Temperature stability: ±0.5°C
- Temperature Range -30°C to +200°C
- Minor temperature overshooting at high power spikes
- Fast recovery time at high power spikes
- Replace LN2, Thermostream, Chillers and Chambers
- Remote controlled
|Temperature Range||-30°C to +200°C|
|Typical Transition Rates||Up to 75°C/min (ramp rate controllable)|
|Temperature Sensor||Type K Thermocouple Ports,
|DUT Dimensions||Up to 100mm|
|System Enclosure mm / inch||(L) 610mm x (W) 505 mm x (H) 365 mm
(L) 21.8” x (W) 17.7” x (H) 11.8”
|System Weight||~40 kg|
|Thermal Head Size (WxHxD)||Square type: 73mmx73mmx40mm|
|Thermal Head Weight||~1.5kg|
|Thermal Head Hose||~2-meter (6.5ft) Head Distance|
|Electrical||208-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 16A|
|Operating Temp.||10°C to 30°C (non–condensing)|
|*Compressed Dry Air||<.0.5cfm @90psi (-60°C dew point)|
|Touch Screen Display||7” LCD|
C Input; MaxTC: 208-240 VAC; 1~ 50Hz /60Hz 16A;
Plug Type: NEMA L6-20 or 30
Clean dry air or nitrogen for condensation free operation during cold testing.